The best way to stay up to date with our current schedules and services is to enroll in our Blackboard page!
1. Sign into your Blackboard page
2. Click on "Organizations" at the top of the page
3. Under "Organization Catalog" click "Northwest"
4. Scroll to the third option on the list: "NW-ALCBB"
5. Hover over the title "NW-ALCBB" and look for a small downward arrow that appears in a grey circle
6. Click the downward arrow, and click "enroll"
7. Click "submit"
8. NOTE: You may receive an error message or a message which says you are unauthorized. Double check your organizations (in your drop down list of courses) following this message, as it is typically an error and you will be successfully enrolled.
At that point, you will be enrolled in our Blackboard page, and you will see "NW-ALCBB: NW Academic Learning Center" on your Blackboard page.