Tarrant County College libraries has virtual/online services Monday-Thursday from 7:30 am to 9:00 pm, Friday from 7:30 am to 5:00 pm and Saturday from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm through our Ask-A-Librarian chats. You can also reach us by phone. In addition, the libraries will be providing pick-up service for most items.
- Place a request for your item(s):
- To request a Surface Go portable computer:
- To request books, DVDs, Blu-ray discs, audiobooks, or board games:
- Place a request through the library web site. (How do I request items?)
- Ask for assistance from the Library Chat (On the library home page or text (817) 769-6940).
- Call the library:
- Northeast - (817) 515-6627
- Northwest - (817) 515-7725
- South - (817) 515-4524
- Southeast - (817) 515-3082
- Trinity River - (817) 515-1220
- An email will be sent to your TCC email address when your items are ready to be picked up.
Please allow some time for your pick-up request to be processed.
- Contact the library to schedule a pick-up.
Your material will not be ready for pick-up until an appointment is set.
- Please be ready to show your student ID or valid government ID to pick-up your items.
- What can I check out and pick-up from TCC libraries?
- Most books, audiobooks, DVDs, and Blu-ray discs are available for pick-up.
- Board games may be checked out from their home campus, but will not be transferred to another campus for pick-up.
- Magazines and course reserves are not available for pick-up.
- The legal collection is not available for pick-up.