The TCC Library offers online assistance via chat, text, email, and phone. Visit our Get Help page to see your options. Live librarian help is available Monday through Friday from 8 am to 8 pm and Saturday from 10 am to 4 pm.
2. Text us at (817) 769-6940
3. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Call the Reference Desk at 817-515-3084
You can use one or more of our tutorials to go more in-depth with your research skills.
TCC offers two main ways to get writing help. Both are available online.
1. The Southeast Reading Writing Resource Center writing specialists can assist you with structuring your paper, choosing an appropriate thesis statement, grammar, MLA format, and much more.
a. Chat: Tutors are available to answer quick questions online Monday through Friday, 8 am to 8 pm, and on Saturday from 10 am to 4 pm.
b. Appointments: For more in-depth help, please make an online appointment to work with a tutor on your paper.
c. Email: Asynchronous tutoring through email is available to fit your schedule.
2. Tutor 24/7 is a service available through your myTCC Blackboard homepage under myTCC Resources. You can work with a tutor outside of the Southeast Reading Writing Center hours or submit your draft to receive a critique within 24 to 48 hours.