• The purpose of this guide is to act as an on-line supplement to GISC 2420.
• This course aims to increase students' understanding of the capabilities of GIS and geospatial visualization and modeling in students' research areas of interest.
• Students will identify, learn, and apply GIS theories and methods for their research projects by planning and carrying them out.
• Students' objective is to answer a real-world question of their choosing and perform geospatial inquiry using the GIS approaches they have learned in the TCC GIS program.
• Ultimately, students are expected to attain skills and habits to be lifelong learners successful in the GIS industry.
Our thanks to Dr. Katsuhiko "KIrk" Oda, for his invaluable help in compiling these resources.